Monday, March 30, 2009

Disney world

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days. I've been on vacation with my parents in Disney world. I'm gonna try my best to still blog everyday but the last two days my phone has died before the end of the day and then by the time I got back to the room I was too dead to write.
I have been taking video footage as well and I hope to post a midtrip video blog as soon as I get a chance to edit it together.
I'll be leaving for a one day trip to Miami tomorrow. I had a flight voucher that was getting ready to run out so I decided to use it to fly to Miami to visit the beach and then come back. I'm pretty excited about. Not excited about having a 7:00 flight though. Ha ha.
Thank you all for reading this. I'll have a better update when I can type on my computer and not my iPhone.

Austin


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment