Saturday, March 21, 2009

On the road again

Finally, were back on the road.....even if it is just for two days. I love the guys in my band. Were honestly like brothers and we love each other to death and we love playing music together. We've been in the van for 4 hours. We have 2 hours and 41 minutes left till we get to the hotel according to our gps



Were sitting here talking about all of the shows we used to watch when we were younger. Maybe because I've been watching videos of the sweedish chef from the muppet babies. That guy gets me everytime. The one I watched today he was throwing a ball of dough in the air and shooting it with a shotgun.....he was basically showing how he made donuts. Ha ha. Anyway, that's enough rambling for now. This van is making me delerious......or is this just my normal self?

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I used to love the Swedish Chef! He was the greatest. It's awesome that you are on the road again, even if it is for a very short time.. I think I might have to get out and get to a show whenever there is one close enough to me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Swedish Chef is a legend! LOL

    ReplyDelete