Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another day down!

So this week really flew by. I had so many things to get done. I've been trying to finish the VBS cd all week long. Didn't get it finished but I made a lot of sweet progress on it. I should have it all finished the week that I get back. In case you didn't know I"m going to be leaving tomorrow morning with my parents for a trip to Disney World. I'm so pumped. I haven't been since I was 18.
I also borrowed a video camera because mine wont work with my computer. So I plan on doing several video blogs on my trip. I'll post links to them on here and on twitter so you all can keep up with what I'm doing. I'm sure you'll see tons of twitters from me as well.
Sorry this blogs gonna be short and pointless but I wanted to stick with my daily blog routine and I'm actually trying to work on a song while I'm typing this and although multitasking comes along with being a drummer I need to actually focus on one thing because.....I haven't even packed for the trip yet. I have to drive 30 minutes home from here......pack....then sleep.....get up at like 10:00 and be ready to leave at like 11:00. I'm going to drive so that my dad doesn't have to. Plus I like driving because it passes the time faster or at least I think so. If I don't drive for some reason then I'll twitter the whole time and that will definitely pass time. I hope all of you have a great day. Look forward to talk to all of you soon.

God Bless,
Austin Miller
7eventh Time Down

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip.

    I totally understand about the driving thing. If we are driving somewhere, I insist that I get to drive. For me it makes the time pass by a lot faster.

    ReplyDelete