Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm sorry again....

Ok so this WILL NOT be the trend for my blog.....this whole "daily blog" that turns into an every three days blog. I do want it to be a daily blog and it will be. I finally figured out all the bells and whistles to my blog application that I downloaded for my phone so now I simply have no excuse for not blogging everyday other than I just simply didn't do it which I wont let myself do....or is it not do? I'm confused. Anyway, where to take back off at. Things have been going great here. I'm currently getting ready to work on booking more shows from April on. Basically trying to fill our open weekends in April and May and then I hope to book a good steady tour in June.

I know that I had mentioned to many of you about a tour that we had been asked to possibly be part of in June that was going to take us out west. Well.....I got an e-mail yesterday from the band saying that they weren't going to be able to take us out after all......bummer. OH well, guess that just means that now we'll have to book our own west coast tour!! :-) I'm not exactly sure of the routing I'll choose yet but I do know that I'd like to go through Memphis, St. Louis, Louisiana, Texas and then maybe if I get all those areas booked then I might try venturing further out west. That'd be getting into uncharted territory for us.

Mikey and Cliff are back in ATL working on vocals for our new album. I'm so excited for this project to be finished. I'm really excited to be able to finally share all of it with you all and the rest of the world. I think that everyone will find something they like on it. It's BY FAR the best project that we've ever worked on or been part of. Scotty is an amazing producer and we're honored to work with him.

Also, while its on my mind thanks to all of my twitter friends. I truly do feel like I have a HUGE extended family and it makes me feel really good. And if you're reading this and dont have twitter then....What the heck are you waiting on go to twitter.com and make your own and then find me and then add all my friends because they're great! Then....you can join the party!

As I said on twitter this morning, I have tons of stuff to do today (shows to book and tons of design stuff to do for the band blog, and hopefully a new myspace layout). I'm really excited about our band blog. I'm hoping for it to have tons of great content such as video footage of us on the road as well as videos from us just hanging out at home or in the studio, etc. I'll be sure to let all of you know when we start blogging on it. I think that's enough of me rambling senselessly today. I'll be back tomorrow for another blog! PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment