Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I had planned on doing it at the end of the day so that I could include everything that I did for the day, however; as many of you know my grandma had to go to the hospital and then I had to run there and that was an hour drive so I was a little preoccupied. I hope to do better at keeping my blog updated now as I purchased "blogpress" for my iPhone. I hope it works as well and easily as it looks like it will. 

So yesterday was really laid back. It has been nice getting to spend some time at home while we've been off recording the new album. I finally cleaned out the trunk of my car which took like 2 hours to do. It was full of basically every jacket I've probably ever owned as well as a whole wardrobe that I seemed to have forgotten about.....so it's kind of like I have new clothes! :-) After cleaning out my car I decided to ride around the lake in our hometown with my girlfriend (www.twitter.com/emyred) 

Now I'm getting my things together for me and the guys to leave for Cleveland, OH. We will be driving the remainder of the day. In the morning we will be leading worship at Garfield Memorial Church. Looking forward to getting back on the road in April. I miss rocking with the guys and I miss our crew. I promise these blogs will get better and more interesting. I've just been swamped and now that we're getting ready to hit the road again I'll have tons more stuff to write about. ha ha. Thanks for taking the time to read. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I would love to live near a view that amazing.. Just sit by the lake and eat some moon pies =D That would be amazing. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep 'em going. post something about making sure to drum in the right key or not having the chords to the song. still praying 4 mom & gma.

    ReplyDelete