Saturday, April 4, 2009

On our way home

So this past week at Disney world was absolutely amazing. I got to revisit a lot of my childhood memories and also make new ones. It was nice to be able to go to whichever park, whenever we wanted. I basically had enough time to do all the major things several times and also get to see all the shows and other things that we typically had never taken the time to do.
Sorry that also during this time that I had been slow on twittering and blogging. I had expected to twitter constantly however I quickly learned that my battery couldn't take me twittering for 15 hours. Ha ha. I tried to quickly edit together a video of our trip. I didn't have enough time to make it as good as I could so it's pretty basic. I'm going to have to release two different ones to you all though because when I finished the first one it was 10 minutes long. The second one should be much shorter too. I'll post the first one when I get back home tonight and have Internet again.
I'm excited to get back to music as well. We'll start back with shows on the 16th. I have a lot of booking to do for may through august but it'll be fun to do. I'm gonna try to get us out west to visit all of our new friends and our old friends in Texas as well as california. If you have a suggestion for a town you'd like us to play in then please let me know. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I get my video from my trip posted. Hope to hear from you all soon.

God Bless,
Austin Miller
7eventh Time Down


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You should try and play a show up near Livonia, MI [it is about 20 minutes from Detroit] so I can come out and see y'all play.. possibly bring some homemade moon pies =D

    ReplyDelete