Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's with this weather?

Ok so I'm sure that most of you have seen my rants on twitter about the weather here in KY. I had been on vacation with my parents in Florida all alst week and had been living my days on vacation in like sunny 75 degree and higher weather and then came back home to KY to 75 degree weather on Sunday and I was riding motorcycles in a short sleeved shirt and then last night i was driving home from my churches studio and it seriously looked like i was driving through a blizzard. This weather is crazy. It's snowed all day today and it's supposed to be cold tomorrow but then back up to like 70 on Thursday. I don't know what kind of time warp I got caught in coming back from Florida but this is crazy. As our sound guy Chuck always says "It's a sign of the end times!" ha ha. Anyway, this blog will be short cause I'm in a hurry. I will hopefully have my video blog posted sometime tonight or tomorrow for you all to see some things from my vacation. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from all of you on Twitter, facebook, and myspace.

God Bless,
Austin Miller
7eventh Time Down
www.myspace.com/seventhtimedown

No comments:

Post a Comment