Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NEW TOUR ROUTING!!!

So I've updated my tour routing for June and July. If any of you think you could help us book any of these dates please let me know by e-mailing me at austinmiller3@juno.com or hitting me up on twitter. This tour is going to be a lot of fun and will be VERY reasonably priced. I look forward to hearing from you soon....Here's the routing.....

JUNE-
3- Knoxville, TN
4- Kingsport, TN
5- Graham, NC
6- Roanoke, VA
7- Charleston, WV

10- Canton, GA
11- Marietta, GA
12- Macon, GA
13- Albany, GA
14- Somewhere else in Georgia

17- Tampa Bay, FL
18- Somewhere in Florida
19- Somewhere in Florida

JULY-
1- Evansville, IN
2- Paducah, KY
3- Jackson, TN
4- Greenville, AL
5- Shreveport, LA

(anywhere in Texas for these next dates will work)
8- Tyler, TX
9- Dallas, TX
10- Houston, TX
11- Alexandria, LA
12- Monroe, LA

15- Chattanooga, TN
16- Somewhere in KY or TN
17- Logan, WV

I sincerely appreciate all the help that you all have already been and I look forward to us all locking in these dates and coming to a town near you. It'll be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment